Our team is reviewing your information. You will receive an email copy of your appointment request and then a separate email and message once you are assigned to an installer and your appointment is confirmed.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Here are a few things to keep in mind for your upcoming appointment:
1. Customer assistance is required for TVs over 65 inches, if you or someone on the property cannot assist the installer in helping lift the TV, please notify us immediately.
2. Some buildings and condos require proof of insurance in advance. Proof of insurance is provided upon request. Please verify whether your building or condo needs proof of insurance, so that we may send it in advance.
3. The installer will give you a call or send you a message once the installer is on his or her way to your home.
4. The installer may be arriving within a one-hour time frame starting at the time of your appointment. If your appointment is at 10 am, the installer may arrive between 10 am and 11 pm.
5. We accept all major credit cards and Cashapp only. Any tips can be made in cash or by card.
6. Appointments may be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the appointment.
7. Cancelled appointments are subject to cancellation fees.